We purchased a 2007 Cadillac CTS on Sept. 21, 2009,as a second owner. January 17,2011 we took the vehicle to trade it in. We were told the vehicle has major frame damage and is only worth a salvage price of 10K. And the car is not safe to drive. The vehicle had been in a major accident at some point in time and was never reported.The bumper at the supports had been cut off at the frame and welded back on. So in the event of a rear end collision there is nothing there to absorb the impact. Only inches from the gas tank,this is now a "life" threating issue. Lund Cadillac has been contacted numerous times & refuses to acknowledge their responsibility to correct this issue. They did however offer to take it in as a trade. To pass it on to another consumer! Buyers Beware!! This car was also a loaner never registered or licensed with AZ.
They also reported the sale of the car to us later than what the actual date of sale. Running a vehicle history report the rear differential & front hub was replaced 200 miles of us purchasing the car- which also was never disclosed.
The Attorney General's office, 3 on your side, and the BBB has been notified.
We are currently waiting for responses-
Becareful of what you buy, never judge the book by its cover- Lund Cadillac's reported "136" point inspections and show room quality used cars is all a line of pooh.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cadillac Cts
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I own a 2006 Ford Mustang GT. I wanted one of these Mustangs ever since the new retro style was introduced in 2005. Oct. 2013, I found my 2006 Mustang..."
- "i bought a Nissan Sunny 2013 i was driving on a very low speed and i wanted to brake the car but it didn't stop as it was supposed to do..."
- "2014 Versa Note SV bought New, found rust on the 3rd day of purchage in 12+ areas underneath including sub-frame and various components. Complained and requested replacement with a rust..."
- "I'm 17 years old and I have been using Wen for maybe a year now. I am half black half white but I have very fine hair. I noticed for..."
- "It took a little over a month to receive the item - they charged my account right away. They sent me a tracking number and after trying it several..."
- "My mac's screen froze with a message saying call number for Apple support and I started dealing with this company which had web size www.geek-technician.com. They convinced me that..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."